This Week At Zion
Sunday, July 7th -
9:00 am Worship with Holy Communion at Zion
Wednesday, July 10th -
8:00am- Men’s Breakfast at Lion’s Den
7:00pm- Church Council meeting
Thursday, July 11th -
5:00-7:00pm- BLH ALY Drive-In dinner at First Lutheran Church in Hector
Friday, July 12th -
Saturday, July 13th -
10:00am Serving snacks at BLHCC
Sunday, July 14th -
10:00am Community Corn Chaff Days Worship at Hector City Park
Special Worship Service Reminders
· Come and Worship in Hector City Park with the Ministerial churches--- Sunday July 14th at 10:00 am. Bring your own chairs. Refreshments will be provided.
· Zion will be hosting the Buffalo Lake Days Worship service this year. It will take place on Sunday, July 21st at 9:00am, and Ed Newberg will be here providing special music for us. He is a local singer/songwriter, who does Country Western and Ballads.
· August 11th at 9:00am at St. Paul's will be a today’s songs and scripture service (contemporary worship). Come and experience a blend of songs and praise.
Summer Worship Hours
(beginning on Sunday, May 26th)
May 26th: 9:00am at St. Paul’s in Hector
June 2nd: 9:00am at Zion (pulpit supply)
June 9th: 9:00am at Zion
June 16th: 9:00am at St. Paul’s in Hector
June 23rd: 9:00am at Zion (pulpit supply)
June 30th: 9:00am at St. Paul’s in Hector
July 7th: 9:00am at Zion
July 14th: 10am at the Hector park for St. Paul’s – Corn Chaff Days
July 21st: 9:00am hosted by Zion – Buffalo Lake Days
July 28th: 9:00am at St. Paul’s in Hector
August 4th: 9:00am at Zion
August 11th: 9:00am at St. Paul’s in Hector
August 18th: 9:00am at Zion
August 25th: 9:00am at St. Paul’s in Hector
September 1st: 9:00am at Zion
· Green Lake Ministries’ 35th Annual Quilt Auction will take place Saturday, July 27th, at 11:30am. Quilts and silent auction items can be delivered to the camp now through July 19th. Call 320-796-2181 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering for this event. The Quilt Review will be Friday, July 26th from 5-8pm, and Saturday, July 27th, from 9-10:30am. The cost is $3.00.
· There will also be a Quilt Bingo held for anyone 18yrs and up on Friday evening during a portion of the review for Green Lake Ministries’ 35th Annual Quilt Auction.
· Become a Foster Parent! — Renville County is looking for individuals who would like to become foster parents of all age groups of children in need of a temporary or long term home. Foster parents can be blended families, one or two parent families, retired, or single. The most important aspects of fostering a child is your willingness to provide a loving, safe, and stable environment. If you have any questions, or want to learn more about fostering a child, please feel free to contact Renville County Human Services at 320-523-2202.